Internet Download Manager (IDM) is a reliabe and very useful tool with safe multipart downloading
technology to accelerate from internet your downloads such a video, music, games, documents and other important stuff for you files. IDM has a smart download logic accelerator and increases download speeds by up to 5 times, resumes and schedules downloads. Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages. Simple graphic user interface makes IDM user friendly and easy to use. Unlike other download managers and accelerators, IDM segments downloaded files dynamically during download process and reuses available connections without additional connect and login stages to achieve best acceleration performance.
• Internet Download Manager supports all popular browsers including Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape, MSN Explorer, AOL, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Avant Browser, and it can be integrated into any Internet application to take over downloads using unique “Advanced Browser Integration” feature.
• Dynamic Segmentation and Performance.
• Easy downloading with one click. When you click on a download link in a browser, IDM will take over the download and accelerate it. IDM supports HTTP, FTP, HTTPS and MMS protocols.
• Download Speed Acceleration. IDM can accelerate downloads by up to 5 times due to its intelligent dynamic file segmentation technology.
• Download Resume. IDM will resume unfinished download from the place where they left off.
• YouTube grabber. IDM can grab FLV videos from popular sites like YouTube, MySpaceTV, and Google Video.
• Drag and Drop. You may simply drag and drop links to IDM, and drag and drop downloaded files out of Internet Download Manager.
• Automatic Antivirus checking. Antivirus checking makes your downloads free from viruses and trojans.
• Advanced Browser Integration. When enabled, the feature can be used to catch any download from any application.
• Built-in Scheduler. IDM can connect to the Internet at a set time, download the files you want, disconnect, or shut down your computer when it’s done.
• IDM includes web site spider and grabber. IDM downloads all required files that are specified with filters from web sites, for example all pictures from a web site, or subsets of web sites, or complete web sites for offline browsing. It’s possible to schedule multiple grabber projects to run them once at a specified time, stop them at a specified time, or run periodically to synchronize changes.
• IDM supports many types of proxy servers. For example, IDM works with Microsoft ISA, and FTP proxy servers.
• IDM supports main authentication protocols: Basic, Negotiate, NTLM, and Keberos. Thus IDM can access many Internet and proxy servers using login name and password.
• Download All feature. IDM can add all downloads linked to the current page. It’s easy to download multiple files with this feature.
• Download Categories. IDM can be used to organize downloads automatically using defined download categories.
• Download limits. Progressive downloading with quotas feature. The feature is useful for connections that use some kind of fair access policy (or FAP) like Direcway, Direct PC, Hughes, etc.
• IDM is multilingual.
What’s new in IDM 6.15 build 1 (Jan 29, 2013):
* Added support for automatic proxy configuration scripts (used in services like premiumize.me and others)
* Fixed a critical bug in IE integration module
* Resolved downloading problems with several file sharing sites
* Changed “Minimize to tray” button style for Windows 8
INSTALATION NOTES (Instruction How to Crack)
Step 1: Run “idman615.exe”
Step 2: When Finish Installation, Close Program TOTALY (Exit “IDM Tray Icon” From Taskbar)
Step 3: Run “IDM 6.15 Build 1 Crack.exe”
Step 4: Now Click Activate, Then Click “Yes & Ok” for Active your License
Step 5: Enjoy…
Size : 5 MB
How to Download???
1. Click on the download links2. Wait for few seconds and then click on